Headquartered in Singapore, ASCENT Group is an Independent Global Fund Administrator that provides a full range of fund administration services for Alternative funds such as Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Venture Capital, Crypto Funds, VCC, Retail Estate Funds, etc., which include reviewing fund constitutional documents from an operational perspective, help setting up the structure, providing tax and accounting services for the funds including financial preparation and calculation of net asset value. We also provide investor services for the funds that include KYC review, onboarding, calculation of return, and distribution of statements. All books and records are maintained on a robust integrated platform. ASCENT Fund Services is one of the fastest-growing companies in the fund admin space with 15+ offices in APAC and counting.
As a core member of our Corporate Services team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- Handle a full-fledged of corporate secretarial works for a portfolio of fund and corporate clients.
- Maintain and update statutory Registers and ensure all statutory filings are made on a timely basis.
- Manage and update the secretarial client’s database and ensure all records are kept up to date.
- Perform due diligence check on clients and ensure the KYC procedures are properly carried out and documented in accordance with the legal and compliance team requirements.
- Set up and manage Corp Pass accounts for the clients and Ascent group of companies.
- Attend to work pass application, liaise with and follow up on all matters governed by the Ministry of Manpower.
- Attend to any ad-hoc tasks as may be assigned by the team and Management from time to time.
- Provide administration support when required.